Tuesday 3 July 2012

Introducing: Elle

My name is Elle. Spadge branded me the “Carrie” of the group because she reckons I’m the leader, though I’d never looked at our friendship in that dynamic before. I think I’m just the loudest.

We only get to see each other now 2 or 3 times a year, so starting a blog was an idea to keep up to date with each other and since we all find our sense of humour amazing; why not share it with the world?

I’m currently studying Psychology at degree level. That is fun and stressful at the same time. I am also attempting to complete a level 3 diploma in Health and Social care and start my own business. Not that I have any idea what my business will be yet.

My thoughts on Heather: She is a dark horse (I’d put my money on her… every time).

My thoughts on Spadge: She always sees the positive side to things.

They allow me to be the real me no matter what. And I love them for it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment